THERE ARE FOUR WAYS YOU CAN BECOME A PEN-STAR:
1. ORDER your copy of the book from our Shop.
2. READ the stories in the book.
3. CREATE your own story in the “My Creative Corner” section of the book (drawings inside the box and text on the lines). Under our PenPair program, you can partner up with a friend or a sibling of the ages 5-11 who can help you either illustrate or write the story. If you can do both yourself, that would be great! Click here for rules and guidelines.
4. WRITE your keywords with their meanings on the line at the bottom of each page.
5. SUBMIT your stories either by uploading them on our website or mailing them to The Pen-Stars series, P.O. Box 323, Norwalk, CT 06852
8. SAVE the original drawings (if you’re uploading your stories). We would need them for printing purposes if your story is selected for publication.